What's new/improved in update 6
- New - added ability to login/logout of network security key
- New - added ability to set IP Address in Licence Registration box
- Improved - speeded up Installation of device drivers during program installation
- Version: 1.7
- Update: 6
- Release date: 9th January 2015
- Setup program: ReActiv17Setup.exe (36 MB)
- Hotfixes: Hotfix #1 (below)
- Release notes: ReActiv1.7.6.txt
- Eligibility: all customers with a valid licence for ReActiv 1.7
- Download the setup program to a temporary folder on your computer
- Run the setup program and follow the onscreen instructions
- If you get the message 'Unhandled exception' when the program starts up, you will need to re-register ReActiv, as follows:
- Close ReActiv
- Using Windows Explorer, deleting the file 'ReActiv1.lic' from the folder 'C:\ProgramData\Geocentrix\ReActiv'
- Run ReActiv and enter your licence details when prompted
- For details of what has changed in this update, please read the associated release notes (available above)
If you are running a network licence for ReActiv, you now have to register the IP Address of the computer to which your network security key (aka dongle) is attached (i.e. ReActiv's licence server). To do this:
- Run ReActiv 1.7 Update 6 (or later)
- In the Start-up Wizard, click Cancel
- On the File menu, select Licence Registration...
- In the Licence Registration box, tick 'Network Licence'
- Enter the IP Address of your sever in the 'IP Address' box
- Click OK
If successful, the program will display the words 'logged in' in its tile bar.
This hotfix provides a correction for Issue #2692, 'Error message 'Unhandled exception: Unknow exception' occurs when creating a new soil'. This hotifx is recommended to all ReActiv customers.
- Hotfix 1 for ReActiv 1.7.6 (Update 6)
- Released 20th January 2015
- The setup program for ReActiv 1.7.6 (above) has been updated to include Hotfix 1
- To check you have the hotifix installed, check the date of ReActiv1.exe in the folder 'C:\Program Files\Geocentrix\ReActiv\1.7'
- The date of the exe should be 20/01/2015 and its file version 220.127.116.1111