ReActiv 1.7.7 is currently supported by Geocentrix.
ReActiv 1.7 Update 7
ReActiv 1.7 Update 6
ReActiv 1.7 Update 5
ReActiv 1.7 Updates 1-4
Release notes for earlier versions of ReActiv 1.7 are available here.
Frequently asked questions
Please visit the program's FAQs page for further help.
To be eligible to run ReActiv 1.7, you need a ReAssurance agreement that expires after the release date of the software. If not, you will need to install an earlier release of the program that pre-dates the expiry of your ReAssurance.
If your ReAssurance has lapsed, please contact us by email to renew.
Latest Sentinel Runtime Environment
Licences for Repute are supplied on Gemalto Sentinel HL USB dongles. Please visit this page to obtain the latest release of the Sentinel Runtime Environment.
ReActiv 1.7.7 was tested with the Sentinel Runtime Environment version 7.41.
How to install ReActiv
See the following document.
- Download the ReActiv setup program to a convenient folder on your local computer (e.g. C:\TEMP)
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\TEMP
- Run the setup program by double-clicking on it or by right-clicking on it and choosing Open
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Run ReActiv by choosing Programs > Geocentrix > ReActiv 1.7 from Windows' Start Menu