Support for Geocentrix software
Geocentrix provides three levels of support for its software products:
All Geocentrix software comes with FREE basic support for the lifetime of the product.
To see a list of the latest updates for our software, click here.
Support for Geocentrix training courses
Geocentrix provides free technical support to all delegates who attend an in-house or public training course delivered by Geocentrix.
Click here for further details.
Remote support involves someone from Geocentrix taking control of your computer via the Internet. This allows us to see the problem you are having 'in situ' and relieves you from writing up the problem in an email.
You control the access we have to your computer via a password which lasts for a single remote session only.
How do I get remote support?
Just follow these steps:
- Send an email to Geocentrix Technical Support asking for remote support. Please include:
- Name of the program you are running
- The program version (e.g. 2.5.3)
- Your licence number (e.g. RPT-0x250-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-Ent)
- A brief description of the issue you are having
- NOTE - we will not open a remote session unless you contact us first with the information detailed above
- Download and run Geocentrix Remote 2*
- Wait for us to connect to your computer
- You will be prompted to give your permission before the connection is opened
*This is a rebadged version of TeamViewerQS