Software Re-Assurance can be purchased annually per licence and provides:
- Help installing the program. Geocentrix provides help via telephone, e-mail or remote connection to enable you to install and run the software
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs). Lists of frequently asked question (FAQs) are published on Geocentrix's web site and are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions
- Help getting the most out of Geocentrix's software. Geocentrix provides free-of-charge help via telephone or e-mail to enable you to get the most out of your software. Advice is available on how best to use our programs, understanding the various implemented design standards, overcoming limitations in the design methods, customizing the programs, etc. Contact Geocentrix's support team, at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will endeavour to reply to your question within one business day
- Free issue of upgrades at no additional cost
- Automatic notification of all updates via email. All updates will be notified to you automatically as and when they become available. No need to worry whether you have the latest version of our software!
- Discounts on relevant training courses
- Opportunity to influence future program direction. Participate in field tests and gain early sight of products under development
Note: for Re-Assurance to be valid there needs to be no break in cover from the date software purchased.
Download our Re-Assurance order form.