2.7 - embedded retaining wall design program
The field test for ReWaRD 2.7 is now closed. This new version of the program provides better compatibility with Windows 7 and later, several user interface improvements, and a better implementation of Eurocode 7.
To learn how to use the program, please follow the tutorials in the following documents:
- ReWaRD 2.7 Quick-Start Guide (1.11 MB), RC 2 (Build 13040), 17/05/2013
- ReWaRD 2.7 User Manual (809 kB), RC 3 (Build 13050), 12/06/2013
- ReWaRD 2.7 Reference Manual (348 kB), RC 3 (Build 13050), 12/06/2013
How to get a ReWaRD 2.7 licence number
When you first run ReWaRD 2.7, you will need to register it with your new licence number. Instructions for obtaining this licence number and upgrading your security key/dongle can be downloaded here. Please send an email to Geocentrix Technical Support giving your company name, address, security key PIN, and existing (ReWaRD 2.5) licence number. Licence numbers for ReWaRD 2.7 are only available to customers with Software Re-Assurance.
Please note that this is pre-release software and it will contain bugs and errors. Do NOT use ReWaRD 2.7 for design purposes at this stage. Geocentrix accepts no responsibility for your use of this pre-release software.
Release candidates (publically available)
Beta releases (available to customers with Software Re-Assurance only)
- Beta 5 (Build 11070), 12/07/2011, release notes
- Beta 4 (Build 11050), 24/05/2011, release notes
- Beta 3 (Build 11020), 09/02/2011, release notes
- Beta 2 (Build 11010), 19/01/2011, release notes
- Beta 1 (Build 10120), 17/12/2010, release notes
Alpha releases (to sponsors only)
Geocentrix welcomes your feedback on ReWaRD 2.7 and suggestions for
improvement. Please send all comments (favourable or unfavourable!)
to email@example.com. Please format the subject line of your email as follows:
ReWaRD 2.7 <version> - bug/suggestion: <brief description>
ReWaRD 2.7 Beta 1: bug - assertion error when program is closed via File > Exit command
ReWaRD 2.7 Beta 1: suggestion - use different pictures on toolbar
Thank you for your interest in ReWaRD!