2.8 - embedded retaining wall design program
The field test for ReWaRD 2.8 is now closed.
This new version of the program includes:
- New - added design standard BS 8002:2015
- New - added design standards CIRIA C760 and C580
- New - added Brinch-Hansen earth pressure coefficients
- New - separate Depth and Level controls throughout the program
- New - full compatibility with Windows 10
- Improved - improvements to Eurocode 7 Design Approach 1 (EN 1997-1:2004)
- Improved - redesigned Design menu and Design Property Inspector
- Improved - angle controls now allow units to be selected
- Improved - better support for wide area network installations
- Improved - latest Sentinel drivers
- Improved - now allows licence (LIC) file to be imported into program
- Improved - Updated User Manual and Quick-Start Guide
Please note that this is pre-release software and it will contain bugs and errors. Do NOT use ReWaRD 2.8 for design purposes at this stage. Geocentrix accepts no responsibility for your use of this pre-release software.
Important - When you first run ReWaRD, you will need to register it. Please click on the 'Licence Registration' button on the program's Licence menu. Change the product to 'ReWaRD 2.8 - Trial Edition' and click OK.
Things to do before installing ReWaRD 2.8
- Step 1 - download and install the latest update for ReWaRD 2.7 (Update 9)
- Step 2 - update your licence key:
- Step 3 - download and install ReWaRD 2.8:
Release candidates (publically available)
Beta releases (available to customers with Software Re-Assurance only)
Alpha releases (available to sponsors only - for internal use)
Geocentrix welcomes your feedback on ReWaRD 2.8 and suggestions for
improvement. Please send all comments (favourable or unfavourable!)
to email@example.com. Please format the subject line of your email as follows:
ReWaRD 2.8 <version> - bug/suggestion: <brief description>
ReWaRD 2.8 Beta 2: bug - assertion error when program is closed via File > Exit command
ReWaRD 2.8 Beta 2: suggestion - use different pictures on toolbar
Thank you for your interest in ReWaRD!