Development and support of Repute 2.0 has ceased.
*This download is provided 'as is' with no warranty of any kind. Your use of this software is entirely at your own risk. Geocentrix Ltd accepts no liability for its use.
Note for Repute 2.5 users
Repute 2.0 (Update 22) is compatible with Repute 2.5 (i.e. can be run on the same computer at the same time)
For Repute 2.0 customers with Software ReAssurance, Repute 2.5 is a FREE upgrade from version 2.0.
For Repute 2.0 customers without Software ReAssurance, Repute 2.5 is a paid-for upgrade from version 2.0. Please see our 'How to purchase' page for pricing.
The new version requires a different licence number to be activated. Please follow the instructions below to upgrade. You can run Repute 2.5 and Repute 2.0 (Update 22) on the same computer using different licence numbers.
If you are upgrading from Repute 2.0 to Repute 2.5...
Things to do before installing Repute 2.5:
- Step 1 - update your existing copy of Repute 2.0:
- Download and install Repute 2.0 Update 22
- You must do this if you want to run Repute 2.0 and 2.5 on the same computer without interfering with each other
- Step 2 - update your licence key:
- Step 3 - download and install Repute 2.5:
- Download the latest release (above)
- Install the program following the instructions given on Repute's FAQs page
Note for Repute 1.5 users
For customers with Software ReAssurance for Repute, Repute 2.0 was a FREE upgrade from version 1.5. The new version requires a different licence number to be activated. Please follow the instructions given in this technical note to upgrade. You can run Repute 2.0 and Repute 1.5 (Update 14 or later) on the same computer using your Repute 2 licence number.