Repute 2.5.15 is currently supported by Geocentrix.
Repute 2.5 Release 15
Repute 2.5 Release 14
Repute 2.5 Release 13
Repute 2.5 Release 12
Repute 2.5 Releases 1-11
Further information about legacy releases of Repute 2.5 can be found here.
Frequently asked questions
Please visit the program's FAQs page for further help.
To be able to run Repute 2.5, you need a ReAssurance agreement that expires after the release date of the software. If not, you will need to install an earlier release of the program which pre-dates the expiry of your ReAssurance.
If your ReAssurance has lapsed, please contact us by email to renew.
Latest Sentinel Runtime Environment
Licences for Repute are supplied on Thales Sentinel HL USB dongles. Please visit this page to obtain the latest release of the Sentinel Runtime Environment.
Repute 2.5.15 was tested with the Sentinel Runtime Environment version 9.13.
How to install Repute
See the following document.
Further installation instructions are available from Repute's FAQs page.
- Download the Repute setup program to a convenient folder on your local computer (e.g. C:\TEMP)
- Open Windows' File Explorer and navigate to C:\TEMP
- Run the setup program by double-clicking on it or by right-clicking on it and choosing Open
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Run Repute by typing "Repute 2.5" in Windows' Search Box or by double-clicking on the Repute 2.5 icon on your Desktop
For Repute 2.0 customers with Software ReAssurance, Repute 2.5 is a FREE upgrade from version 2.0.
For Repute 2.0 customers without Software ReAssurance, Repute 2.5 is a paid-for upgrade from version 2.0. Please see our 'How to purchase' page for pricing.
The new version requires a different licence number to be activated. Please follow the instructions below to upgrade. You can run Repute 2.5 and Repute 2.0 (Update 22) on the same computer using different licence numbers.
Further information about Repute 2.0 can be found here.
If you are upgrading from Repute 2.0 to Repute 2.5...
Things to do before installing Repute 2.5:
- Step 1 - update your existing copy of Repute 2.0:
- Download and install Repute 2.0 Update 22
- You must do this if you want to run Repute 2.0 and 2.5 on the same computer without interfering with each other
- Step 2 - update your licence key:
- Step 3 - download and install Repute 2.5:
- Download the latest release (above)
- Install the program following the instructions given on Repute's FAQs page.
For Repute 1.x customers, Repute 2.5 is a new purchase. Please see our 'How to purchase' page for pricing.
Further information about Repute 1.x can be found here.