The Borehole Wizard
The Borehole Wizard guides you through a series of steps to help you create a borehole.
This process allows you to define all of the ground conditions for your site in one simple procedure. This involves:
- specifying the number of layers in the borehole
- specifying the thickness and soil type of each layer
- entering the drained properties of non-cohesive soils
- entering the undrained properties of cohesive soils
- selecting which scenario the borehole is to be used
Once created, the details of the borehole and its layers are able to be altered at a later date.
The Wizards tab
The Borehole Wizard is run using the button on the Wizards tab (bottom picture) on Repute's Ribbon.