The design of offshore foundations has changed significantly over recent years as researchers have gained a better understanding of foundation-soil interaction. This course brings practising engineers up-to-speed with the modern offshore design techniques.
- Marine investigations
- Design of shallow foundations
- Design of quay walls and jetties
- Design of piled foundations
The 'Understanding offshore design' course requires no prior knowledge of offshore geotechnical design but does require a basic knowledge of geotechnical design.
'Understanding Offshore Design' is presented by Dr Andrew Bond (of Geocentrix).
Andrew is the Chair of BSI committee B/526 Geotechnics (since July 2023) and was past-Chair of CEN committee TC250/SC7 Geotechnical design (from 2010-2019). He played a key role in the development of the 2nd Generation Eurocode 7. Andrew has been a UK delegate on SC7 since 1997.
How to book:
- Register on the right for the individual lectures you want to atttend
- Visit our online shopping cart to make your payment for the course
- (Alternatively) Contact us with details for invoicing. Payment must be received prior to commencement of the course
Please contact Jenny Bond at Geocentrix to arrange a course tailored to your needs.